Flathead Symphony Flathead Symphony

Great Piece!

Hey, guys, I really enjoyed this! Had a playfully fun atmosphere to it, everything worked out well. :) Diggin' the editing on this, too, reminiscent of the old Peanuts montages.

The Jedi Song The Jedi Song

I'll admit...

... it's been playing in my background for about twenty minutes now. Great song.

Gooberstory Gooberstory

Absolutely Breathtaking

I enjoyed this very much, visually stunning, and the accompanying arrangement was beautiful. :)

OPS! OPS!

Awesome style.

Loved the feel of this, nice little piece.

Las aventuras de Mr.Coo Las aventuras de Mr.Coo

Old School Fun

Reminded me of the old cartoons on Sesame Street, only about ten times better. Very creative and entertaining. :D

-Play- -Play-

It's a beautiful thing. :D

Reminded me of something we'd see on Sesame Street way back when.

Props for originality, good use of tools, and a really catchy tune. Really nice finish, too. :D

*thumbs way up*

Sweet Mother of Vartan Sweet Mother of Vartan

Great Cinematics

You have a really nice eye for setting up a scene well. Despite the audio quality being sub-par, and the joke sort of overdone, all in all, a very well-composed piece, great movements and characterization, and nicely executed.

The Breakfast Club The Breakfast Club

A pleasant treat :D

A nice homage to the cartoons of old... it's refreshing to see something capable of entertaining based on the fun of things, and not the shock factor.

Trek Trek Trek Trek

Nice comedy bit :D

Lots of gags in this cartoon, really enjoyed it. Particularly liked the overuse of generalities and cliches. Time to go look at more of your stuff. :)

part 2: synj vs horrid part 2: synj vs horrid

Ace in the hole!

Great production here... full effort on all party's parts, turned out wonderfully.